You Are So Lovely Card With Plantable Seed Daisy - Can Be Personalised
You Are So Lovely Card With Plantable Seed Daisy. The card comes with a detachable daisy made from plantable seed paper. The card will have a printed daisy on the front so can be displayed after the seed paper daisy is removed.
Instructions for how to use the seed paper will be on the reverse of the card.
The card is square 148mm sized premium watercolour card and comes with a pale grey envelope.
You can personalised the banner with one name. Enter the name in the personalisation box.
When sending me the personalisation please put the following:
NAME FOR BANNER:
About the seeded paper . . .
- Lovingly Handmade - Using traditional paper making techniques helps to preserve seeds, giving higher germination than machine made papers.
- Recycled - We use a base of pre-consumer recycled cotton which degrades naturally in soil
- Bee Friendly - Packed with flower seeds which bees love... Sweet Alyssum, Baby's Breath, Poppy and Basil.
- Eco Friendly - Our product packaging is recycled and plastic free
We choose our seed mixes with bees in mind and each sheet includes a variation of Sweet Alyssum, Poppy, Baby’s Breath, Rudbeckia & Basil. These are non-invasive species that are commonly found in the wild and in garden shops. They can be grown in pots and left outside but we do not recommend disturbing nature by planting in the wild.
– Spring/Summer (when it’s warm/hot)
– Soak in water and tear into small pieces
– Place pieces in a pot of compost
– Water and keep the soil and paper moist (do not let it dry out but do not leave it soaking wet either) in a warm and light environment
– Once your small plants have grown, place pot outside or keep on a window that has lots of sun
– Do not plant in nature – eco systems are fragile