SMALL SOLAR SYSTEM WALL HANGING 68x46cm - now with eyelet option
Our Sky fabric wall hanging features the solar system, a constellation map (northern hemisphere) and the phases of the moon.
It matches back to the world map and is perfect for decor or as an educational tool.
Illustrated by me and printed in the UK onto 100% unbleached organic cotton. They are hemmed on all 4 edges and finished with a little m care label.
You can attach to the wall using Command hooks (not included) or it can be hung using my wooden hanger - see below for more information.
NEW - EYELET OPTION
You can now select the option to have two brass eyelets at the top to hang from hooks or nails.
- 68x46cm approx
- Organic unbleached cotton
- Due to the nature of the fabric there will be small flecks through the fabric which doesn’t affect the design
- Design is digitally printed using Eco friendly pigment inks
- Printed and made in the UK by a factory paying at least living wage and operate a “zero to waste” scheme to minimise their environmental impact
- Machine wash in delicates at cold or 30 degrees and Hang dry.
- Do not Tumble Dry or Dry Clean.
- Cool Iron
Wooden hanger add on:
- The wooden hanger for my fabric banners comes just as the top hanger as shown.
- 700mm wide
- They come ready to hang on natural cotton cord and strong magnets keep the fabric in place.
- IMPORTANT Due to the thickness of the hem on the banner, when hanging you will need to attach the magnets underneath the hem so the hanger will hold the fabric in place. If you try to attach the hanger where the hem is the magnets will not hold. See the close up photo for more details. This will mean the banner overhangs slightly at the top.
The hangers are hand made in the UK by a fellow small business and not mass produced. Each hanger is made by hand from cutting the hanger to size, sanding the wood and adding the magnets and cord.
The hangers are made from European Birch Plywood which is FSC certified. Each one is unique due to the nature and pattern of the Plywood.